Most dating apps like Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, (and the plethora of others) are visual-first platforms. That means that your profile photo is the first and most important thing that people will see.
Most people make their swiping decisions in less than 6.2 seconds... that means your first impression is absolutely crucial. On apps like Tinder, most people are forced to judge a book by it's cover, meaning your photos will often make or break your profile.
Having a well-crafted profile with authentic, stunning photos is by far the quickest and most effective way to increase your matches and connect with more people. The effects are immediate and substantial.
Here are a few ways good photos can increase your success online:
- Instantly stand out from the crowd of bathroom selfies
- Communicate your charisma, confidence and energy instantly
- Demonstrate your self-awareness and self-worth
- Show off your best features (like your eyes or devilish smile)
- Immediately communicate your unique vibe or sense of style